Updated Condition Audit of the Reservoir Leisure Centre
Macutex has worked with Darebin City Council on multiple projects, including leisure centre facilities.
2017 works on the Reservoir Leisure Centre included:
- Condition Audit (Indoor pools and Hydrotherapy pool) – documented condition level of equipment, forecast capital expenditure, repair and maintenance costs, and provided information for Council to aid with capital expenditure
- Asset Repair and Maintenance Database
- Electrical Services Assessment – supply/reticulation, switchboards, security systems and communication systems
- Mechanical Services – identification and condition assessment of all mechanical services, defects/estimated costs to repair, remaining life, considerations and recommendations for future use
- Building Condition Assessment – building structure, building fabric, and site elements
- Access and DDA – review of existing site conditions and measurements of areas of non-compliance in relation to disability access
- Structural Assessment – included a physical inspection and documentation review of existing buildings, structures and all associated areas to determine the structural integrity of the buildings.