Technical Support and Advisory Partnership
Macutex and Kids Under Cover (KUC) have been working in partnership for a number of years in support of eradicating youth homelessness.
In addition to providing volunteer support at events delivered by KUC throughout the year, Macutex is committed to providing professional services and technical support, pro-bono, to assist KUC manage the large portfolio of studio structures under their important Studio Program.
This support includes:
1. Provision of Technical Advice
- Independent review and feedback on facilities maintenance specification, procurement, and contract management documentation
- Provision of technical documentation and templates to support KUC asset management practices such as asset life-cycle assessment methodology and performance reporting
- Regulatory compliance advice (from a Registered Building Surveyor) including queries relating to building and planning permit applications
2. Asset Information Analysis and Reporting
- Independent review of existing information management practices
- Recommendations for data capture technology and processes
- Data analysis and insight reporting