Macutex has provided ongoing services to Knox City Council over an extended period of time following initial engagement in 2009.
This has included:
- Comprehensive assessments across the Council’s building portfolio on a 5 yearly basis – multiple programs delivered.
This included the following scope of works:
- Condition and maintenance defects
- Essential Safety Measures (ESM)
- Building code compliance
- Access to premises
- Environment sustainability
- Updating of building floor plans
- Open space asset inventory register and condition assessment
- Regulatory compliance management practice independent review and recommendations
- Sporting field and recreational reserve surface and lighting asset assessment