Facility Asset Assessments
Macutex has been awarded multiple projects by Council since 2016 and was the Principal and sole contracted service provider of this building condition assessment program.
Macutex established an effective program and provided the following;
- Ensured that the program took into consideration the criticality and functionality of the buildings and accessibility
- Conducted Desk Top Review for assessment of functional suitability
- Planned, conducted and reported on a Pilot Audit to verify the effectiveness of the assessment methodology and compatibility of the output of the data collection tool and resources
- Prepared individual reports for each of the identified buildings
- Provided a condition report on each of the buildings in excel format for all buildings
- Provided a summary report including condition profile for all buildings using the Relative Condition Index (RCI) and colour coding system
Utilising GIS layers, Macutex delivered the key essential safety measures, made a presentation of draft reports and produced final approved reports to the agreed format defined in the Pilot Program. Macutex employed Fulcrum Data Collection Tool to assess the condition of Maribyrnong building portfolio.