State-wide Facility Portfolio Condition and Compliance Services
Macutex, currently under contract, has worked extensively with VicTrack on multiple contracts since 2009 including multiple site audits conducted over 1,500 buildings state-wide to date.
Projects and Services include:
- Multiple state-wide portfolio facility asset assessment programs comprising:
- Asset register, condition, and maintenance planning
- Essential safety measures (ESM) compliance
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and access to premises standards
- OHS and public liability risks
- Detailed asset assessments of large industrial, commercial, retail, residential, vacant land and telecommunication facilities
- Statutory maintenance service provider performance evaluation and maintenance information reporting and management since 2014 (5-year contract), including preparation of annual essential safety measure compliance reporting
- Asset data consulting and information management system support
- Roof and façade inspections utilising drone technology and 3D spatial intelligence modelling and AI-enhanced reporting
Macutex operates a portfolio asset data information management and interactive web-based reporting system on behalf of VicTrack. This system has been developed and successfully implemented to store data relating to the various building assets, and assessment finding reports.