Data Visualisation, Analysis and Reporting
Data analytics, interactive decision making and reporting dashboards.
Digital Asset Models
Immersive facility walk-through and fly-around 3D digital models for more efficient and engaging access to information.
AI enabled tools for enhanced asset defect detection, visualisation, reporting and issues management.
We understand that the key challenges of those responsible for facility asset portfolios includes the ability to:
- Easily and efficiently understand the insights from asset data
- Make informed decisions and prioritise action
- Persuasively influence key stakeholders including those approving budgetary spend
As part of Macutex’s web-based Service technology platform, Macuport, our clients are able to more easily and intuitively visualise, analyse and report on their asset data.
- Asset registers with associated images
- Facility attribute information
- Issues registers with priority ratings and associated images
- Maintenance scheduling in tabular and graphical formats
- Works prioritisation analysis
- Lifecycle forecasting and predictive analysis
- Trend and correlation analysis
- Performance metrics dashboards
Digital Asset Models
Macutex has adopted leading 360 imagery and 3D digital modelling technology into its assessment program services, delivering a new user experience via our online technology platform, Macuport. This includes the ability to walk around a site and within the facilities being inspected.
Not only do you have an immersive walk through experience, you have the ability to:
- Link supporting information such as pdf files, images and video content that can be accessed through user defined tagging
- Take measurements at any location to support conceptual design and works planning
- Integrate with existing asset information management systems
We Bring the Building to You
Example Use Cases for 360 Imagery and 3D Digital Models
1. Before and After Documentation
- Property leasing (schedules of condition and defining maintenance responsibility)
- Project works (managing defects liability and assessing works completion)
2. Facility Planning
- Conceptual design
- Stakeholder input and collaborative discussion
- Space utilization analysis
3. Facility Viewing
- Premises booking consideration and pre-screening
- Event planning tools
4. Interactive Information Management
- Enhanced procurement facilitation including remote virtual site briefings
- Site induction for new employees, visitors and contractors
- Site hazards and risk information management
- Statutory maintenance asset registers and record keeping
Macutex has taken a leading industry position of adopting AI for the detection, analysis and reporting of issues utilising machine learning and photogrammetry captured during the onsite asset assessment process. This includes for both aerial drone capture of sites and external assets, and ground based external and internal digital scans of assets.
The application of AI driven image recognition is opening up a whole new world of benefits and opportunities.
- More efficient and accurate detection and analysis of significantly large sets of images
- Resource productivity, i.e. time spent by technical staff on the critical review, interpretation and finalisation of outputs and not on administrative processing
- Being a valuable contributor to the industry sector through supporting the advancement and improvement of collective machine learning
A cloud-based information analysis, reporting and decision-making platform for building asset portfolios.
All At Your Fingertips In The One Place
Asset Element and Condition Registers
Hazardous Materials Registers
Plan and Diagrams
Compliance Management Systems
Drone Image and Video Platform
3D Walkthrough Digital Models
Supporting Your Job Role Responsibilities
Maintenance and Works Planning
Asset Life-cycle Modelling
Issue Works Prioritisation
Stakeholder and Report Generator
Making your job role
more confident, complete,
Macuport has been specifically designed to support those that are responsible for ensuring their building asset portfolio is appropriately maintained, compliant and fit for purpose. We understand your challenge is to decide and act on what to do and what to spend where, when and most importantly why.
Now there is a better way.
Macuport © is an integrated SaaS technology platform developed by Macutex consolidating and displaying all relevant asset information into an interactive user experience.
Yes, you can integrate with inhouse systems – not replacing what already works and previous investments.
Cloud based software as a service (SaaS) can be accessed via monthly subscription – nothing to purchase or install. For more information on the software, please enquire with our team via Inquiry Form, phone or email.
Macuport incorporates leading third-party industry software – always be up to date with best of breed innovation and functionality.