Property Management Support Services
Macutex has provided ongoing property management related services across more than 200 buildings within the main Port of Melbourne precinct as well as various locations around Port Phillip Bay, since being awarded a public tender in 2012.
Projects and general services delivered include:
- Facility asset and site infrastructure condition assessments as the basis for asset management plans and budget forecasts
- Pre and post-lease schedules of condition on tenanted properties
- Project management of specialist environmental audits and development of issues registers and management plans
- Essential Safety Measures (ESM) compliance management including independent audits, preparation of Maintenance Determinations, tenant support and client maintenance service provider performance review
- Asset data consulting and information management support including provision of audit findings compatible with the client’s corporate asset information management system (Conquest)
- Ongoing technical advisory support
The Port of Melbourne Corporation exercised its option of extending Macutex’s original contract of 3 years by a further 2 years to the full term of 5 years expiring in June 2017. A new service provision contract has been implemented by the new State Government entity Port of Melbourne to continue services for the assets continuing to be maintained by the State following the sale to a private operator.