Our approach offers optimum balance between risk, performance and cost.
We know that maintaining a portfolio of properties often comes with constraints in limited budgets. It can be difficult to decide on the best approach for carrying out a portfolio-wide assessment program without a clear overview of the total value.
To provide the most value, and confidently decide what to do and spend, when, where and why, we’ve designed integrated solutions to provide your business with the data needed to make more informed decisions for your building portfolio.
We are a leading industry provider of large-scale facility asset portfolio assessment programs for asset maintenance, lifecycle management and strategic planning. This includes asset condition, regulatory compliance and functional suitability assessments.
Our philosophy and advice for those considering a large-scale asset assessment program is to start at the end.
We can work with you to establish the most appropriate scope of works for an asset condition assessment program that best suits your priorities, timing and budget.
Based on our extensive experience, we recommend clients first ask the following questions as the basis for establishing an appropriate scope of works:
1. What are the important operational and business decisions that need to be made when managing your facility asset portfolio?
2. How are these decisions currently being made, and how would you like to be making decisions?
3. What information exists, and what information is lacking to make these decisions, and how will conducting an asset assessment program address this?
Identifying and having a good understanding of these important considerations as part of the pre-planning stages will save you time, money and reputation.
Macutex has successfully delivered more than 50 portfolio wide asset assessment programs from 10 buildings to over 24,000 buildings in a single portfolio. We can guide you in establishing and delivering the best assessment program for your situation.
We have worked with a range of organisations to provide them with a clear overview of their building portfolios.
We work with:
Our large scale asset assessment experience and proven delivery systems are award winning and the industry benchmark:
- Multi-year State Government portfolio assessment contracts throughout Australia ($10M+ contracts)
- Local government specialists with repeat 3 yearly building condition assessment programs
- Regional and interstate assessors minimising travel expenses
- Condition assessors trained and CASA licenced to use drones as a standard tool of trade for roof inspections
- Assessment program planning and design support services
Get The Most Value Out Of Your Building
Let us show you how to create value and de-risk the process of large scale asset assessment programs.